On this week’s All The Makings post, I gave y’all the pattern for the triangle card for my Memory Match Game, so I decided to base this week’s pattern roundup around triangles! I love the synchronicity of triangles and how they make diamonds… well. I just like triangles, okay! 🙂 So on to the pretty patterns! Happy makings.
1. Long Way Home Shawl by Mercy Schwisow, at Ravelry: A free Ravelry download, this beautifully simple shawl is perfect for cooler weather, and just feeling old-fashioned.
2. Amigurumi Gnome, at Lion Brand: I love gnomes. Isn’t he cute? 🙂
3. Lacy Crochet Kerchief by Kristen TenDyke, at kristentendyke.com: For keeping unruly hair out of the way, why not try this cute kerchief?
4. Slip Slope Scarf by Vashti Braha, at Ravelry: A bit more of an intermediate pattern, it is no less beautiful. It reminds me of mountains in springtime.
5. Triangle Hot Pad by Julee A. Reeves, at JR Crochet Designs: This handy potholder is thick and triangular; perfect for any kitchen!
6. Sassy Girl Triangle Shawl by BreeAnna, at String With Style: Make one of these cute shawls for one of your girls, or even one for you!
7. Triangle Pincushion by Marianne, at MaRRose – CCC: One of the most unique uses for triangles that I’ve ever seen, this pincushion is picture-perfect, and I love the flower appliques.
8. Shaded Triangles Magic Scarf by Andee Graves, at Red Heart: Chic and elegant, it makes me think of foggy nights walking along a river. It gives off an air of mystery…
9. Granny Triangle Bunting by Emma, at Lulu Loves: A perfect way to brighten up the dreary corners of your home. It reminds me of sunshine and wildflowers.
10. Triangles Crochet Dishcloth by Maggie, at Best Free Crochet: I love the solid and mesh triangle mix. Really quite neat.
That’s it for this week’s pattern roundup, friends! Have fun making your triangle inspired patterns; maybe you’ll be inspired to make a triangle pattern of your own. Here’s to inspiration!
Are you going to try one of these patterns? Which one do you like the best?