Hello, all! 🙂 It’s been a long, hot week here in my part of the country, and I am very relieved to be able to get in out of the humidity and post this pattern roundup. Since I’ve been doing my Memory Match game series on All The Makings, I’ve been challenging myself to find other patterns that correspond with my shapes. This week, it was about diamonds, so this week I found some pretty cool diamond-inspired patterns. Enjoy!
1. Diamonds and Dashes Fingerless Gloves by Bethany, at bethsco.com: As the crispy autumn days draw nearer, these natural-looking fingerless gloves look like the perfect accessories for those cool outdoor hours.
2. Diamond Crochet Cowl by Tamara, at Moogly: I love cowls; you don’t have to worry about tying up your scarf ends! This cowl reminds me of Christmas and pumpkin pie (don’t ask me why!).
3. Diamond Washcloth by Ivory, at Little House in the Suburbs: A classy washcloth, especially with the diamond motif!
4. Diamond Trellis Basket by Esther, at Make My Day Creative: I am always on the lookout for things to hold my yarn, and what better than this trellis basket?
5. Diamond Tote Bag by Abigail Forrest, at Ravelry: I like the pattern of solid diamonds and mesh diamonds; what a neat idea!
6. Diamond Stitch Blanket by Esther, at Happy in Red: This pattern is written in both English and Dutch. What a happy and light-hearted blanket!
7. Diamonds in the Rough Scarf by Michael Snow, at Ravelry: Worked in Tunisian crochet, the diamond shapes are so subtle and well-done as to almost be invisible. Christmas gift, anyone?
8. Diamonds Afghan, at Lion Brand: Worked by joining each diamond together in a pattern, this afghan looks like a beautiful stained-glass window in an old country church.
Happy makings, fellow crochet buddies! Is anyone else ready for the cooler weather so they can curl up with their crochet works-in-progress?
Speaking of the weather, what is your favorite season? Do you get your crochet inspiration from a certain time of the year?