So this is a momentous occasion! I’m
actually posting something this week nominated for The Liebster Award! Actually, I have been nominated by two awesome bloggers, Hannah from Thoughts From a Nerdy Girl and WIP: Off Hours by Elvira, so I will answer all of their questions, just to be fair and decent about it. I am so thankful for all of my readers who support my blog by reading and commenting, and I have to say, this blog has been wonderful for me, too.
If you are unfamiliar with The Liebster Award, it is a purely-online award that is passed along from blogger to blogger, in the hopes of promoting new and aspiring bloggers with less than 200 followers. (I qualify at 35 followers that I love dearly!). Since it is promoting new blogs, there is a set of rules that is attached for each person nominated to follow, should they choose to accept it. *cue Mission Impossible theme music*
The rules differ from blog to blog, but these are the rules I’ve chosen to follow:
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Display the pink Liebster Award in your post (or any other Liebster Award button! Doesn’t have to be pink!)
3. Answer the questions I posted
5. Nominate 10 other bloggers with up to 200 followers and inform them by commenting on their blog or contacting them
6. Write ten questions for the bloggers you nominate
On to the questions posted by WIP: Off Hours by Elvira:
1. Where do you live (as I noticed this goes around the globe)? I live in the Southeast of the United States.
2. Why do you blog and what do you blog about mostly? I blog because I like to inspire others, and that is mostly what I blog: crochet inspiration.
3. Who do you consider to be your role model? Several people, actually; but I would have to say my Mom and Dad.
4. What is your profession? Right now, I’m a college student, but I hope to be a preschool teacher by the end of 2016.
5. What is your hobby? My hobbies range from crochet to reading to writing to drinking coffee.
6. What is your craft and can you place a picture of your favorite creation? My craft is crochet, and probably my most favorite creation has been my WIP basket I made for the September Container Challenge. It’s always full!
7. What is your main source for inspiration? For both writing and crochet, usually Pinterest.
8. Are you a beer or wine person? Neither, actually. I love a good root beer, however.
9. What kind of restaurants do you like to go to? Any Chinese restaurant, even though the food is mostly unauthentic.
10. Are you a car person? Please name your car as if money was not an issue. Not really into cars, but if money was no object, I’d like a 1954 Cadillac Eldorado.
Now for the questions from Thoughts From a Nerdy Girl:
1.Who is your favorite celebrity and why? Hmm. Tom Hiddleston because he seems like a gentleman.
2. What was your favorite T.V. show as a child? As a child, I loved Between The Lions on PBS, and also Wishbone.
3. How many selfies do you take on average each day? That would be none.
4. Loud music or quiet music? Probably quiet music because it matches my personality.
5. What is the highest heel you have ever worn? Do wedge heels count? If so, probably 2 inches. (Oh, my!)
6. What fictional character do you most relate to? Christy Huddleston from the book Christy by Catherine Marshall. Read it!
7. Cake or Ice Cream? Cake! Cake has frosting.
8. Fantasy or Sci-Fi? Fantasy.
9. Current favorite T.V. show, Movie, and Book: It Takes A Thief (60’s TV show), Bedknobs and Broomsticks (movie), and any book written by Agatha Christie.
10. Video/Computer Games or Board Games? While I love a good race in Mario Kart, I like Life and Mousetrap better!
11. Best blog post you have done (Please link!): Most definitely my “10 Free T-Shirt Yarn Crochet Patterns” post!
Here are my nominations for The Liebster Award:
And after a long time searching, I can’t come up with the last three nominations. I am quite sad.
Here are my questions for the nominees to answer:
1. Have you ever lived in another country?
2. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
3. What do you desire most to do in your life?
4. Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what kind?
5. Do you prefer the countryside or the city?
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where you would go and for how long?
7. What is your hobby?
8. What is your least favorite thing to do?
9. Current favorite T.V. show and/or book?
10. If you could time-travel, who would you see or where would you go?